Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Best Words

The Best Words Ever Said

As I woke up this morning exactly three hours before my alarm was set to go off (a special thank you to my dog Achilles for punching me in the face until I woke up) I immediately started the day as per usual; with a movie quote.  So, here are just a few of my absolute favorites for you.

Look, in my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person is still going to think the sun shines out your ass. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with. -Mac McGuff, Juno

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better, it's not. -Once-ler, The Lorax 

Sometimes people do things that they know are wrong, but they just do them anyway. Because to do the right thing would be too painful. -Donald Sinclaire, The Vicious Kind 

You know what? Fuck beauty contests. Life is one fucking beauty contest after another. School, then college, then work... Fuck that. And fuck the Air Force Academy. If I want to fly, I'll find a way to fly. You do what you love, and fuck the rest. -Dwayne Hoover, Little Miss Sunshine 

People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people. -V, V for Vendetta

Fuck a recession. -Sergio Roma, Get Him to the Greek 

I like to think that if you put your trust out there; if you really give people the benefit of the doubt, see their best intentions, people will rise to the occasion. -Ned, Our Idiot Brother 

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion! -Jeremy Grey, Wedding Crashers 

My theory is you can't just avoid everybody you screw up with. You can trust me on that because I'm a New Yorker. -James Brennan, Adventureland

Everything worth anything is both terrifying and beautiful. -Fernanda, Tanner Hall 

You owe the world your gifts. -Ben Parker, The Amazing Spider-Man  

I always tell the girls, never take it seriously, if ya never take it seriosuly, ya never get hurt, ya never get hurt, ya always have fun, and if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends. -Penny Lane, Almost Famous

There are an unhealthy amount more, but this will tide you over until next time.

Best of luck, 
K.





  

1 comment: